Thursday, July 10, 2008

time flies by

two nights ago, i called my senior high school friends, eni dahayu... she came to singapore since last week to accompany her mom for medical check up. her relative, eddy susilo, which is my friend also had asked me to meet her last saturday, but was canceled because eni had no time.
anyway as we talked in phone, we flashed back about memories of our high school... wew... it was a decade ago... time is flying by so fast. many of our school mates got married and have kids already. sansan, siti, fancy, hengki, senpri, laura are among the list. eni will join the list soon. she will get marry this September... then she kept asking me why eddy, me and jan andre still in the jomblo club... hahaha... i guess we are too picky, aren't we? haha....
during today lunch time, i got called by eddy whether i can join their dinner together as eni will fly back to jakarta tomorrow... too bad i can not join due to my english course huhuhuhu...

No comments: