Friday, July 4, 2008

beyond my limit

what is limit? how can one measure and set the limit? what would happened when someone stepped on behind their limit?

according to dictionary, limit means the final, utmost, or furthest boundary or point as to extent, amount, continuance, procedure. for me, how to measure and set the limit is very relative to each person. one can set the same or higher limit than others for the same occasion.
then when someone already set the limit, what if he/she pass by the limit? what if it is over limit? usually over something is not a good thing, i.e. over weight... then what about over limit?
should be not a wise thing to do...

it happened this week when i forced myself beyond my physical limit. I felt sick from last sunday but I still had some projects on the go that I had to complete by the end of this weeks, which is today. Later I treated myself real hard. I consumed every what I thought can help me to go through this, i.e vitamin C twice a day, Mr. P aka Panadol, tolak angin, chicken soup, etc. yes, it was worked. I was able to deliver the project on time as well as I still could manage to attend the courses.

As I said before this is not a wise thing to do... My stamina drop very fast now. I felt body aching, coughing, sore throat, cold, headache. But at least tomorrow is weekend so I can take a good and long rest...

No comments: