Monday, April 7, 2008

untitled

wew... it's been 2 months + since my last post... i was soooo lazzzy to create a new post, even though i have many stories to tell, like my chinese new year holiday @ jkt n bandung, my new job, my new interest of game, my bday.... why am i so lazy? i also dunno why...
anyway, i resume what happening for the past two months...

before i started my new job @ starhub, i took a long break to jakarta and also to celebrate cny. jakarta was flooded when i went there... and what make it worst no electricity at all at my house for days...wtf...

about my new job, so far still ok... nothing much to tell...

about game... i'm crazy about the maple game now... maybe because it's 2D game that make me interest to play it haha

my bday? i got so many wishes... really thx... and i also got a choco cake from my ex-students @ batam.. so nice of you guys.. thx alot

No comments: