Tuesday, April 29, 2008

reaching the end of HaiZiWang chapter... will reborn as WangZi

Looking back for 25 years, life has taught me so many things... Frenship, Love, Hate, Joy, Fun, Happy, Sad, Cry, Hurt, and so on... you named it, you got it... err, of course except sex and marriage... haha... I call it HaiZiWang life.
I've been through up and down few times in HaiZiWang before, but never felt so hurt and down like one year ago. It cut so deep it hurts down to my soul. My friends told me I ain't the same no more. I knew my heart was breaking. I really learn from it. I finally built up the strength to walk away. I don't regret it but I still live with the side effects. Still little protective 'bout the people that I let inside. Still little defensive thinkin folk be tryna run my life. Still little depressed inside, I fake a smile and deal with the side effects.
And now I marked today as the end of Hai Zi Wang (King of kids) chapter, and will start a new beginning as Wang Zi (Prince).
Some of you may think it is a metamorphosis phase of me... no, it isn't. it is not like an ugly caterpillar becomes a beauty butterfly. HaiZiWang is part of me, and always be. I won't throw it away as I also don't want to forget it. Maybe the fit word for this is reborn. yeah... I reborn as the same old brand new me haha... Now I see people in different way. I can see and know myself much better than before. I love who I am now. I do care more about myself. I do want ppl see and look high at me. I do want to be a talk-active. I do want to be a pro-active. That's why I describe it as "Wang Zi" with all his ego and charisma...

The new chapter "Wang Zi" begins from here...

No comments: