Sunday, December 21, 2008

Joeniar Arief - Rapuh

Today my sister sent me a song called "Rapuh" by Joeniar Arief.
I have to admit this is a good sad song.
For those who are Leona Lewis fans, you will listen some parts of this song resemble "Bleeding Love". Not just that, if you noticed long enough, the sample drum machine is similar with those used by Timbaland in their song "Apologize".



Rapuh - JOENIAR ARIEF

Kau tak tahu betapa rapuhnya aku
You don't know how fragile i am

Bagai lapisan tipis air yang beku
Like a frozen glaze

Sentuhan lembut kan hancurkan aku
A gentle touch will crush me

Walaupun cinta tak sempurna menghampiriku seketika
Although a flaw love approach me instantaneous

Kuingin kau tahu betapa rapuhnya aku
I want you to know how fragile i am


Kau tak tahu betapa rapuhnya aku
You don't know how fragile i am

Masih terasa luka di masa lalu
I can still feel the hurt from my past

Ku pernah mencintai sepenuh hati
I once loved someone with all my heart before

(namun cinta itu lari)
(but it is gone now)


Dan aku terluka
And I was hurt...

Luka membekas
Hurt that left a trace...

Bekas membuat
A Trace that makes me...

Buat slamanya
Makes me forever...

Selamanya ku
Forever I...

Ku kan selalu
I will always be...

Ku kan selalu rapuh
I will always be fragile.


Kau ingin tunjukan kepada dunia
You want to show to the world

Tak hanya ada karena masa lalu
We are not only living from the past

Tapi masih ada harapan bagi yang baru
But there is still a new and fresh hope


Kau tawarkanku sejuta harapan
You offer me a million hopes

Namun kenangan itu tak pernah hilang
But this memory will remain

Kuingin kau tahu betapa rapuhnya aku
I want you to know how fragile i am


Kau datang bagai hujan
You come to my life like a rain

Basahi tanah hati
Pouring my heart land

Tapi kau lihat sendiri
But you see it yourself

Luka ini.....
This wound...

No comments: